Have just returned from Viva on a all inclusive family holiday..would like to say that the food and cocktailks were amazing , the staff happy and always helpful , the whole hotel and surrounding spotless. The walk to the beach only five minutes and the beach is beautiful , Alcuida is only a ten minute taxi . The pools and activities were fabulous and if you have children then you cant lose as they are occupied all day. The entertainment in the evening is your usual spanish event , but the grease night and the celtic dancing were above average. There is so much to choose from the restuarant and all to superb quality , you end up overeating so be careful. The aparrtments are spacoous and clean and the maid service is five days a week and saves us mums having to clean at all . The layout of the complex is fantastic and nothing is left uncleaned. Truly amazing place !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We present to you the most spectacular and fun family destination of the island. For the children, new and better attractions for their leisure and entertainment. And for the parents, the guarantee of the best service and the most complete and comfortable facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Viva Can Picafort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viva Can Picafort Hotel Ca`n Picafort
- Viva Can Picafort Ca'n Picafort, Majorca