Writing this review on my last night as the wife packs lol I'll keep it fair and honest....
Being a experienced traveller mostly long haul over the last 10 years I love my comforts and AI and being honest if I don't get what I paid for I,m not happy and after 2 recent visits to the Med which were average at best I was somewhat not too optimistic however having no choice as we have just had another baby 3 months ago so wanted somewhere with a short flight time and with decent reviews based on that we choose the Viva Can Picafort and I,m glad we did!!
Fantastic staff always pleasant and chatty and willing to help
The hotel grounds always well maintained and clean
The food wide varied menu which was always hot and tasty (Sorry if you can't find something to eat your either being pedantic or have gastric problems)
Branded drinks,Smirnoff,Jack Daniels etc & the measures a every large lol
Hotel us well laid out everything within easy reach
Rooms are massive with plenty of storage,large sitting room with separate bedroom and I like the fact the bathroom is split in 2 also very practical
The weather was excellent always in the high 20's sometimes 30's (granted given it's the 18th Oct it's pure luck but hey ho)
2 nice pools with plenty of sun beds which are cleaned daily
The hotel is not beachfront but don't let this put you off or deter you from booking as it's only a 10 min walk thru a park down through the shops onto the front & beach and believe me with the food available the walk does help
We had our 3 month old son with us so can't comment on the kids club etc but other people seem impressed and the kids splash pool with slides etc looked great.
Absolutely none !! Which is staggering for me given my usual destinations but I can't really fault this hotel and if I did comment negative on anything I would be being petty or pedantic!
A great hotel with great facilities and great staff I,m actually already looking at booking for a break next September we enjoyed it that much.
No wonder it's currently rated number 1 because it deserves it.
Hope this helps.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Zafiro Can Picafort hotel is located only 15 min. walking from the stunning beach of Can Picafort, on Majorca's northern coast. Surrounded by the manicured gardens, this exclusive 4-star hotel features some impressive swimming pools, a wide entertainment programme, a delicious gastronomy and much more, which make it the ideal accommodation for some unforgettable family holidays in Majorca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Zafiro Can Picafort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viva Can Picafort Hotel Ca`n Picafort
- Viva Can Picafort Ca n
- Zafiro Can Picafort Ca'n Picafort, Majorca