I have just returned from the Viva Can Picafort Majorca, i went with my 15 year old daughter and had a wonderful week at this hotel, The apartment was clean and spacious on the ground floor, Extremely quiet at night after the entertainment had finished at 10pm, The all inclusive was brilliant, my daughter thought the ice creams and non alcoholic cocktails were brilliant and could have pretty much what she wanted, The food was good and there was a lot of choice as there were different themed nights each night. The staff were all very helpful and friendly and couldnt do enough for you, i would definately recommend this to any age group as we had a wonderful time and would try and book another week in October next year,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We present to you the most spectacular and fun family destination of the island. For the children, new and better attractions for their leisure and entertainment. And for the parents, the guarantee of the best service and the most complete and comfortable facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Viva Can Picafort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viva Can Picafort Hotel Ca`n Picafort
- Viva Can Picafort Ca'n Picafort, Majorca