We chose this hotel after reading the reviews on Trip Advisor and we agree with all the good things written about it. The hotel is spotlessly clean, all the staff are friendly and helpful, there was lots of choice at meal times, the rooms were very large and clean, the hotel gardens and pool areas were very nice and there were plenty of sunbeds. The evening entertainment was what you usually expect on holiday, ok but not brilliant and it was over by 10pm.When we booked this holiday we knew the hotel was mainly for families but we didn't expect there to be quite so many kids there at this time of the year. Good for families but not really for couples
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Viva Can Picafort hotel is located only 15 min. walking from the stunning beach of Can Picafort, on Majorca's northern coast. Surrounded by the manicured gardens, this exclusive 4-star hotel features some impressive swimming pools, a wide entertainment programme, a delicious gastronomy and much more, which make it the ideal accommodation for some unforgettable family holidays in Majorca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Viva Can Picafort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viva Can Picafort Hotel Ca`n Picafort
- Viva Can Picafort Ca'n Picafort, Majorca