Zafiro Can Picafort
Hotel Galaxia(Ca'n Picafort)
US$63
US$57
  • Beachfront
Eix Platja Daurada(Ca'n Picafort)
US$195
US$186
Es Baulo Petit Hotel(Ca'n Picafort)
US$124
US$110
Travelocity
  • Pool
Grupotel Montecarlo(Ca'n Picafort)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$94
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Grupotel Gran Vista & Spa(Ca'n Picafort)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$102
  • Pool
Hotel Son Baulo(Ca'n Picafort)(Great Value!)
US$76
  • Breakfast included
Zafiro Mallorca(Ca'n Picafort)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Baulo Mar Apartaments(Ca'n Picafort)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
1,833 results
All reviewsholiday villagefirst choicesplash poolkids clubviva can picafortswim up roomswim up barevening entertainmentfamily holidayself cateringmain restaurantevery nightbuffet restaurantviva hotelseparate showeryoung childrenpirate ship
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Brilliant place for young families! Staff all very nice and the whole complex was very clean and tidy. Lots of activities daily for all as well as kids clubs. Food was good and lots of choice too. Bit of a trek to the beach so if you wish to go there everyday, this is not the resort for you. The pools where fantastic but could maybe have provided more sun loungers. Get up early to reserve yours. We will definitely go bk and would recommend this resort.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Jill T
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

We are currently staying in this hotel and having a wonderful time. It has great facilities for kids including:
Several pools (warm)
Well equipped splashpool with slides (and partly covered)
Bouncy castle
Very good playground
Kids club
Pony riding on Wednesdays
Trampolines
Various slot machine type games
Kids disco

We are staying all inclusive and the food choice is extensive and very good. All staff without exception are very hard working and polite. It has been a positive experience from beginning to end.

Entertainment in the evening is a bit hit and miss but the boyband tribute act was very good.

The hotel and grounds are all kept immaculate. Rooms are spotless with good sized balconies and good air conditioning.

Can picafort is not a pretty town and the beach is a 10 minute walk (downhill) from the hotel. It is also quite packed. However there are so many great facilities in this hotel that you don't feel like venturing outside.

It is hard to find anything negative to say except perhaps that :
People are booking sunbeds early and then leaving them vacant all day. There must be some way to solve this common problem.
I would like to see tighter regulation of the kids club with kids being signed in and out in a more controlled fashion as I think it would be easy for them to wander off. Also only one kids club staff member introduced themselves to my child to put her at ease (thank you Junior)

I will just finish by saying that we have had a lovely relaxing holiday and we will definitely come back here again.

• Stayed: July 2014
6  Thank WicklowIreland
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I have just arrived back after 2 weeks in this hotel. I travelled with my husband and 9 year old daughter. We all had an amazing time and didn't want to leave.

The rooms are spacious and clean. Air conditioned and not much noise. Cleaners came in 5 out of 7 days to clean and make/change bedding.

Pools were great, we stayed around one pool which was the same depth throughout which was great so we could relax whilst my daughter had fun. It did start getting busy towards the end if out stay so it was 8 o clock out with the towels to reserve a sunbed which I guess is standard everywhere. The pool area was really clean and the cleaners were scrubbing the beds every evening.

Food was great with lots of variety. Buffet was great for breakfast, my daughter loved the fresh pancakes in the morning. The pool snack bar was great with again lots of choice and made to order. They gave you a buzzer so u could relax and fetch when ready and you could eat AT&T he bar or take away.

Drinks.... Amazing. Branded spirits and cocktails and they were not shy with the measures. Only beer was Estrella unless you wanted to pay which was fine for us.

Kids clubs and entertainment team were so friendly and there was always something to do for the kids. My daughter loved Eszter and the team. Evening entertainment ends at 10/10:30 but the kids continued to play whilst the adults had a fee more drinks, all inclusive ends at 11:30. Adults activities were great as well, I enjoyed the aqua gym at lunch and my husband enjoyed the adult football and water polo.

I would definitely recommend this hotel, and May book for us again next year.

Everyone at this hotel were really friendly me we met some great people.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
7  Thank Rachel C
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Just arrived home after spending 11 days at the Viva Can Picafort Hotel.
In a nutshell, I was happy with the hotel as primarily I knew what to expect to an extent because this is the 2nd 'Viva' Hotel I have stayed in.
The grounds of the Hotel are very pleasant and picturesque, various water features adorn the grounds and beautiful trees of all varieties run along side of the pathways.

The Hotel boasts a couple of swimming pools, the main one I used, roughly has a depth of around 3ft, which was ideal for us as we were travelling with a water-shy two year old child.
There is another pool which is around 5.5ft deep which is very pleasant.
my only gripe with the pool is there appears to be a lot of grit at the bottom of the pool, which can be abrasive against skin, especially in the 3ft deep pool as adults tend to spend the majority of the time on their knees in there.
The room we were given was basic, but adequate for our needs - the ''pull out'' sofa bed in the main living area was extremely uncomfortable if you happen to be over 4ft tall.
The room has a fully functional air conditioning system that works brilliantly.

The main Lobby/Reception area of the Hotel has a very pungent aroma, which I can only assume is due to the indoor swimming pool located a level beneath reception, while this isn't overly a bad stench, it can become quite nauseating after a short while.

The Pool Bar is very nice and offers a vast array of drinks and foodstuffs for even the most discerning of customers, I personally recommend the Lasagne.
The main restaurant is also very nice and boasts a huge multitude of foods to satisfy fastidious patrons.
The waiting staff at the hotel are tremendous and work very hard, one in particular that stood out to us was Manuel, he was a very hard working and very courteous individual who even took the time out of his busy schedule to amuse and play with my young niece, which was nice to see.

There are other extracurricular activities at the hotel such as Rifle shooting, volley ball and Archery - Personally I took advantage of the Archery and absolutely loved it, It is overseen by a very attractive and pleasant young lady named Alexandra who also works very hard as a sports/aerobics instructor and childrens entertainer.

In all, the hotel is very pleasant, as I said my only issue was the gritty surface of the pool floor, but that is literally it - I loved everything else about the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Leighton B
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Fantastic hotel which was spotless during our whole stay. We travelled as a couple with no kids and I have to say though more kids than we had anticipated and at meal times, especially evening meal it was rather chaotic to say the least! Good choice of food in the restaurant but very cramped with tables too close together. We were a bit disappointed that the advertised A la carte restaurant was simply the pool bar with table cloths on the tables and other guests using it as a thoroughfare to the main restaurant. Branded drinks served as part of All Inclusive so this was a bonus. Certainly suited to families especially with young children. Lovely grounds and very spacious rooms. We stayed in May 2014 and no trouble getting a sun bed with strict policy about laying towels out early, well done for this. Overall we had a very pleasant stay and have to accept it was a Super Families resort so this brings the joy of screaming kids!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple