just returned from a 2 week holiday with my husband and 12 year old daughter and have to say it was an amazing holiday!!!
The whole holiday village is beautiful and full of greenery. it was also spotless!
The apartments are fantastic and it was great having the fridge and tv.
The all inclusive drinks are what surprised me after being to another all inclusive in Menorca where it was plastic cups and no more than two drinks at a time!!This included everything including branded spirits and cocktails. There was no problems about taking your drinks back to your room as there was a plastic box at the entrance of the apartment block with a note asking that you just put any empty glasses in from the bar so the cleaners could take them back.
That was one of things that was always being done...clean, clean, clean. The rooms were cleaned to a great standard and towel change could have been everyday if you wanted.
The food was lush and the bar snacks too. Also the Italian that you can have each week of your stay was amazing......Make sure you have both if there for 2 weeks...which actually don't have to be in separate weeks as long as you book ahead.
The staff were fabulous and I mean I can't stress this enough. They work the longest hours ever but always, always have a smile and 'hola' for you whether it be morning, noon or night. I have never stayed anywhere before where they are so friendly. Everything is geared toward you enjoyment and comfort!!
Can Picafort itself is lovely and the beach beautiful. It is also so easy to use the local buses to get the Alcudia and Old Alcudia town which is well worth the visit.
The entertainment for the kids is great and the adult entertainment is your typical holiday entertainment lol.
The only down side and it is something which alot of people are complaining about and that is the sunbeds!!!!!! It did get stupid and I think it needs to be addressed. The first week we were there it was about 8.30 my hubby would go down and then by our second week it was 6.45ish.
It got sooo ridiculous that we were on our balcony enjoying a drink at 12-45 at night and people were sneaking out then the put towels out.....silly and unfair! Also some people would get their beds and then go to the beach for a couple of hours and then come back. We were at the pool one day and three beds which had towels on were not used for over 3 hours!!!! unfair, However this really is the only thing I can complain about.
I would recommend this place to everyone especially with younger children and also loved how disabled friendly it was too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Zafiro Can Picafort hotel is located only 15 min. walking from the stunning beach of Can Picafort, on Majorca's northern coast. Surrounded by the manicured gardens, this exclusive 4-star hotel features some impressive swimming pools, a wide entertainment programme, a delicious gastronomy and much more, which make it the ideal accommodation for some unforgettable family holidays in Majorca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Alpha Holidays Limited, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Zafiro Can Picafort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viva Can Picafort Hotel Ca`n Picafort
- Viva Can Picafort Ca n
- Zafiro Can Picafort Ca'n Picafort, Majorca