Stayed here with our 2 year old and 6 month old last week of August. We wanted a family all inclusive resort that had apartments and this was exactly what we found here. The apartments are very spacious with plenty of storage and a great bathroom, flat screen tv, comfy sofa, fridge, microwave etc. By looking at some of the reviews I think maybe not all the rooms are the same but ours seemed to be one of the better decorated ones with a massive king size bed and attractive furnishings, we booked through first choice I'm not sure if that's relevant or not. The balcony is nice and spacious with decent furniture. It's a bit of a shame that they charge for a cot (considering the cost of the holiday) but I knew this before we arrived. The resort is well laid out and clean. We spent every day at the kids splash pool which was brilliant for our 2 year old who just loved it. We put our towels down at about 8 and never had a problem finding space at this time but it does get busy later on. I have to say the food was better than expected and there was always something you liked so don't listen to the people who are moaning on here as there is a lot to choose from. The food at the pool bar was a nice change too especially as you could eat in or take out, it was tasty and very quick. The help yourself ice creams were fab and again the people moaning that you had to pay for branded ones are just being pernickety! The service overall from the reception to the waiting staff was great they kept on top of everything and always with a smile. Can't comment on the kids club as our kids are too small but what I did see of it seemed to be run well and the kids seemed happy. The play park was a nice break from the pool but the trampoline can get very hot in the afternoon sun! Shame there are no swings! The shop on site was good and had pretty much anything you needed. The mini disco in the evening was fun but the steps leading up to the stage were very hazardous with cables running all over the place and bits of wood nails sticking out! My 2 year old took a tumble but luckily didn't injure herself but it is a serious accident waiting to happen. We had a meal at the italian one night which was mediocre at best but a nice change from the buffet. We only left the complex once and ca'n picafort seemed like your typical spanish resort with lots of shops and restaurants.
Overall it was a very good holiday in a near perfect hotel and we would certainly return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Zafiro Can Picafort hotel is located only 15 min. walking from the stunning beach of Can Picafort, on Majorca's northern coast. Surrounded by the manicured gardens, this exclusive 4-star hotel features some impressive swimming pools, a wide entertainment programme, a delicious gastronomy and much more, which make it the ideal accommodation for some unforgettable family holidays in Majorca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Alpha Holidays Limited, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Zafiro Can Picafort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viva Can Picafort Hotel Ca`n Picafort
- Viva Can Picafort Ca n
- Zafiro Can Picafort Ca'n Picafort, Majorca