on arrival to this complex, the first meal we ate was dinner. The food was cold and I inevitably got food poisoning and spent the next three days ill in bed. The room was cold because the heating system was still on summer settings. I requested extra blanket but still had to sleep in bed with two of my jacket fleeces on as well.
I complained to the reception and the Thomson rep. Nothing was done to improve anything. The food remained cold all the week. I used a dessert plate and heated food in the microwave which was there for mothers to warm babies bottles. Dinner plate did not fit in it. five babies got ill because rooms were so cold.
Dog poo and chewing gum everywhere outside complex. A truly disgusting experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Zafiro Can Picafort hotel is located only 15 min. walking from the stunning beach of Can Picafort, on Majorca's northern coast. Surrounded by the manicured gardens, this exclusive 4-star hotel features some impressive swimming pools, a wide entertainment programme, a delicious gastronomy and much more, which make it the ideal accommodation for some unforgettable family holidays in Majorca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Zafiro Can Picafort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viva Can Picafort Hotel Ca`n Picafort
- Viva Can Picafort Ca n
- Zafiro Can Picafort Ca'n Picafort, Majorca