Good hotel but a bit far from the main shopping area, very clean and the desk staff were helpful if you required anything. Usual deposit for pool towels, safe, kettle and a free Fridge(kept the beer Kool). Flat screen TVs but very limited English channels(BBC/ CNN / SKY NEWS). The food was OK usual breakfast choice (continental or the full British.) the evening was a bit of a hit or a miss (get down early for best choice), the bar is set for all inclusive but if you are paying the prices are a bit dearer than the local bars. A big thanks to Lorenzo(dining room manager) on our last night he recommended "The Monaco" a restaurant on the STRIP "mmmmmmm" Juan serves up a mean Pork Kebab Special, it's OMG. The handmade desserts are out of this world.
Just a wee walk down to the beach area you find Don Juan a very nice smart bar good prices but
across the road stands "CRAZY HORSE BAR" the nightly quiz is a laugh, hosted by Paco (funniest guy in town) and the drinks are sorted by his wife Diane. The local bus service outside the hotel is very good and the wee train is a 45 minute round trip.
We had a good time but maybe not everyone's cup of tea.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet location, 1,5 km to the centre of can Picafort. Cosy atmosphere. Extensive gardens. Set in a pine grove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Onthebeach, Booking.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Evoline ltd, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Exagon Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Exagon Park Hotel Ca`n Picafort
- Iberostar Ca n Picafort
- Iberostar Hotel Exagon Park
- Exagon Park Ca'n Picafort, Majorca