Spent an enjoyable week all inclusive at this hotel with a large party - 15 adults, 2 toddlers. The hotel is situated 5/10 mins walk from shops/bars, and less than that to the beach. Accommodation was excellent, with unusually plentiful storage space in the bedroom which was more than adequate to house all our holiday stuff. Hotel is clean and smart, and staff are friendly, polite and helpful. Lorenc was particulalrly attentive, and really couldn't have done more to make our stay enjoyable. Food was of a high standard with a wide choice and plentiful; the buffet being constantly topped up throughout breakfast, luch and dinner. Snacks in between meals were limited to cold sandwiches etc for all inclusive guests, but hot snacks could be reasonably purchased, and the quality and variety of the meals meant that this really wasn't an issue. Drinks were freely available all day for all inclusive, and unlike some inferior packages they included beer, wine, spirits, soft drinks, coffees etc with no quibble. The nearest I could have to a complaint was that we were told a breakfast would be available earlier than the normal 7.30 opening to accommodate our 7.30 pick up on last day, but it wasn't.
I would happily recommend the hotel for a comfortable relaxing family holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet location, 1,5 km to the centre of can Picafort. Cosy atmosphere. Extensive gardens. Set in a pine grove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Odigeo, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, TravelUp, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Exagon Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Exagon Park Hotel Ca`n Picafort
- Iberostar Ca n Picafort
- Iberostar Hotel Exagon Park
- Exagon Park Ca'n Picafort, Majorca