We booked this holiday through Thomas cook and took my 15 year old son and his friend. Slightly concerned on the transfer coach when the rep said, 'you won't see me this week, but if you need me reception will know how to contact me!' So if you want to go on any excursions you need to read the folder in reception. The hotel is very efficient, food is served on time and there is plenty of it, although it is aimed more at the German clientele. The waitering staff work very hard and have little time to smile or chat. The animation team organise events during the day but there was no football which was advertised. This really disappointed the two 15 year olds who only wanted to play football! the reception was also very efficient, from changing money to booking hire cars they are very effective. The biggest disappointment was the evening entertainment, I was unsure what age group it was aimed at. It certainly wasn't 15 year old boys, or 40 something's, it starts with loud disco music, not that type of disco music but the worst kind! It is loud and so annoying it drove us out of the hotel most evenings! It seemed to be aimed at under 10's. I think it all needs a rethink, the bar is a great setting and people seem to want to enjoy themselves but once that disco music starts we headed for cover! I never thought I would ever write these words but the best evenings entertainment was the elvis impersonator, he was good! As you may not have a rep at this hotel I will add some advice, book a hire care and spend an evening at Porto pollensa, it has a lovely promenade and lots of relaxing bars and plenty of shops. You can also hire dingeys and hobi's from the beach in polensa. There are several other secluded beaches and coves less the a 30 min drive away which was great. I enjoyed cala torta. If you are going to be out of the hotel during the day ask reception for a picnic, it comes with a bottle of water, fruit and cheese, ham and bread, shame there was not a few biscuits but it is better than nothing. Also get a towel from reception for 10 euros it will save your own from a week of pools and beach. I did have a creeky uncomfortable bed but It looks like all the beds are being replaced, the rooms have fridges and BBC and sky world news channel. A good efficient hotel, a variety of many nationalities, mostly German but we made friends with several who were very friendly. Please re introduce the football and have a rethink about the evenings entertainment and this hotel would gain more stars from me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet location, 1,5 km to the centre of can Picafort. Cosy atmosphere. Extensive gardens. Set in a pine grove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Exagon Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Exagon Park Hotel Ca`n Picafort
- Iberostar Ca n Picafort
- Iberostar Hotel Exagon Park
- Exagon Park Ca'n Picafort, Majorca