Spent a week in August at the Exagon Park and found it to be a very nice Hotel. The rooms had a nice size bathroom and a good size balcony, one room had two single beds and in the other room we had a third bed and this was a bit of a squeeze between three adults.
A bonus of this hotel is that no matter what time you go to the pool there are sunbeds available somewhere around, we pulled five together when we arrived about two in the afternoon which is almost unheard of at a Spanish hotel in the height of the summer!! There are plenty of grounds around the pool which is of a good size. The hotel is just a short walk from the sandy beach and there is a path directly from the back of the hotel to the beach. There is a good choice of food in the restaurant with fresh meat and fish being cooked in the main restaurant. There are three indoor areas to sit of an evening and an outside area too. The drinks with the meal in the evening are very good and the bottles of wine are of a good standard, in the evening there is a waiter service for drinks rather than the help yourself if you are all inclusive. The entertainment was generally ok, and there is also an upstairs terrace to sit and this usually had easy listening live music on some evenings. During the day the amusements team put on water polo, keep fit, five a side football and many other activities. We found all the staff in the hotel were friendly and we would be happy to go back again to this hotel.
As an aside, we had the coach transfer from the airport, we were the second to last drop off on arrival and first pick up on departure. Both journeys were long and you may want to consider hiring a taxi or quicker transport, but, it is still a cheap option for getting across the island from the airport to the hotel. On the last evening our airport transfer was quit late but the hotel manager arranged for us to have a dinner and drinks before we left.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet location, 1,5 km to the centre of can Picafort. Cosy atmosphere. Extensive gardens. Set in a pine grove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Onthebeach, Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Evoline ltd, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Exagon Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Exagon Park Hotel Ca`n Picafort
- Iberostar Ca n Picafort
- Iberostar Hotel Exagon Park
- Exagon Park Ca'n Picafort, Majorca