This was my first time staying at the Exagon Park and the hotel was beautiful. The grounds were immaculate, the national park and private homes made the setting so pretty and quite but still only a couple of minutes walk to the beach and shops. The hotel was really clean and my room, only a single was still spacious and looked very nice. There were plenty of sunbeds set around the pool and the entertainment was ok, the food was lovely and restaurant staff were very efficient. The hotel allowed dogs in the hotel and I never saw any mess, there was a large German occupancy but didn't bother me. The only downer for me was the internet kept logging me out every time I left the hotel but the staff were really helpful and gave me another logging in details every time, I would defiantly return to this hotel as I really enjoyed my stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet location, 1,5 km to the centre of can Picafort. Cosy atmosphere. Extensive gardens. Set in a pine grove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Exagon Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Exagon Park Hotel Ca`n Picafort
- Iberostar Ca n Picafort
- Iberostar Hotel Exagon Park
- Exagon Park Ca'n Picafort, Majorca