“#1” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rapha's La Terracita

Rapha's La Terracita
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Good for: Cheap Eats, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“#1”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

Cannot praise enough! The only restaurant in the area we stumbled upon during our week in Can Picafort, that I could recommend. We actually had to go there twice. Authentic flavours of Mallorca cooked and served with great pride. Everything we ate was just excellent and so was the service. Oh, and the sangria.. YUM. If I ever come back to Mallorca, I hope to visit Rapha's for sure!

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Agata L

• Polish first
“Not as good as expected”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

We visited Rapha's based on the hype of previous trip advisor reviews.
It's a small local looking restaurant located on the street running parallel to the beach front.
We took a chance and didn't book but managed to get a space.
The service and staff all very polite , I ordered the lamb shoulder and my partner a chicken dish.
The menu sounds different with a good variation of meals.
The drinks were average priced and we enjoyed a glass of wine with our meal.
My partners meal arrived and i had to wait 2-3 mins before mine arrived,just before it was brought out I heard a loud ding( sat by kitchen entrance) and my food followed it looked good and tasted good but I am sure it had been in the microwave as it was only just warm and cold in some parts.
We weren't offered a dessert menu or choice , the bill was brought to us with a local tipple.
I'd say not bad food but defiantly nothing special !
6 outta 10

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Fisher4772
London, United Kingdom
“EXCELLENT FOOD”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

Visted this place for lunch after reading reviews. Had sharing Tapas which came on a huge slate with 9 different types and lovely unlabelled wine. Food freshly cooked and well worth wait while drink wine on terrace watching world go by. If you want to enjoy Spainish food cooked to perfection go here you will not be disappointed. We enjoyed it so much we went back on our last day.

3 Thank sunshinnnie
Somerset, New Jersey
“OUTSTANDING! deserving of its number 1 spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

We wanted to try this restaurant also based solely on the reviews on TripAdvisor.
We were not disappointed..You will not be disappointed either! actually you will be if you forget to book!
we ordered sea food Paella, what arrived was a theatrical meal fit for kings and queens.
it was sensational!
Everybody was cooing and yummying over their food ( and everybody elses) and chatting with each other.
steaks came out (huge steaks) on sizzling irons? tapas galore were flowing from the kitchen,our paellas arrived with half the ocean in them.
the atmosphere is just brilliant, the service is absolutely perfect, friendly happy helpful, funny.
The Sangria... wowsers!! seriously have the sangria... its homemade and the nicest ive ever had.. and packed with fruit!
We got in the day before we left, if we had booked earlier in the week we probably would have eaten here every night and tried everything.
So Book your table, go see for yourselves, it is the best in town and it made our holiday :-)

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank LadyWellies
“Lovely! But remember to book! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

I took my girlfriend to Rapha's for her birthday dinner, solely based on the reviews on tripadvisor. I can happily report that they are not wrong! Amazing food really fresh and incredibly tasty! The service, well there is a big sign admitting that they are slow! But at least they pre warn you, when you do get a served it's impeccable, very warming and a seeming genuine want for you to have the best experience available. Apparently they have a rule there "you don't eat, you don't pay" straight from Rapha's mouth, this applied to a squid and prawn dish that my girlfriends squeamishness couldn't cope with as they were whole little squids (I thought they were lovely and rather cute!).
On the whole we would have definitely gone back in our holiday but we witnessed Rapha turning away customers for the next 3 evenings due to being fully booked!

3 Thank Dave T