“Fabulous food and service!”
Review of Restaurante Monaco

Restaurante Monaco
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 April 2014

My husband, myself and our 2 boys (7 and 9yrs) went to the Monaco 7 nights out of our 9 nights staying in Can Picafort! I think that maybe speaks for itself how great it was! The food, especially the steak and the John Dory were both really well cooked and delicious. The choice for the kids is also a lot better than some restaurants and everything is very reasonably priced. The staff were fantastic with my boys and they both gave one waiter in particular a big hug when we said goodbye! Can't recommend it enough.

1  Thank Mejoolie1973

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Been there 3 times during our stay in Can Picafort. The food is GREAT, the sauce served to the Chefs brocheta is amazing.
Relaxed place.
Our kids loved the place and food.

2  Thank Mattias_N_Angelholm
Reviewed 26 October 2013

My Family and I had several meals here, lunch as well as dinning in the evening. we´ve visited Monaco a few years back which made us come back. The service is a pleasant experience swift and polite and the food is most times very good, there is no reason to complain when you take the prices into consideration as well.choose from.
The menu offers a satisfactory variation that gives all ages enough to

Reviewed 3 October 2013

My family and I ate here' I opted for the fillet steak, which come with rice, chips and vegetables, it was a large steak and very lean unlike others I have had in the resort. Another family member had the lasagna, very tasty, I was informed, and the pizza was as good as you would get at any authentic Italian restaurant back home in London. Back there tonight, just got to decided what to have.

2  Thank Wayne K
Reviewed 20 September 2013

This restaurant was the best we visited on our 10 day trip, the food was amazing great value and the best portion size.

Me and my partner visited on a few occasions and wish we had gone every night, they offer an extensive menu with something for everyone. The service was great and the staff were very polite!

We would recommend the chefs special kebab which was amazing and delicious. The steaks are also great, make sure your hungry if you order the steak!

Great price,