“Amazing experience!”

Pizzeria Trattoria Mamma Mia!
Price range: US$9 - US$18
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 28 December 2013

I was there with my family, and all of us we got an amazing experience.
The Pizza was delicious, full of really tasty ingredients. I never tried such a good pizza!
My child loved their spaghetti bolognese. For dessert we had Tiramisu' which was creamy and simply fabulous!!! Staff was very nice and friendly, we felt like at home. Finally during our holiday we came back there 3 times!!! If you are in Can Picafort for sure you have to visit them!

Reviewed 11 December 2013

We ate here whilst on our all inclusive holiday in early October mainly because we'd read the reviews before we arrived and also because we just fancied a change from the hotel. We were not disappointed and would highly recommend seeking this gorgeous little place out. Lovely staff and the best and most unusual pizza I have ever eaten. My husband and son both ordered the inferno which by our standards wasn't actually that hot but I ordered a sort of calzone pizza filled with spaghetti and mushrooms with bacon in a tomato sauce, this was to die for honestly and the three of us ended up sharing it because it was huge. Loved this place so much we went back later in the week for takeaway pizza. A real little gem and well worth a visit :)

1  Thank talmick
Reviewed 26 September 2013 via mobile

We ate here tonight, we had the inferno pizza, very spicy, especially with the hot sauce. Garlic bread starter was massive

Reviewed 25 September 2013

If you happen to find yourself in Can Picafort, Mallorca, do yourself the favor and drop by Mamma Mia for a bowl of fantastic pasta, cooked to perfection. A chef, who transforms a limited number of simple, everyday ingredients into a divine meal, is the true artist, and you’ll find him right here!
Pasta dishes are superb and if you’d rather enjoy a pizza – go for it. Everything is made to order.
If you’re still hungry, and it’s on the menu that day, we can only say ‘Tiramisu’ – OH MY…
Needless to say, service is great, prices are moderate, in short; we’ll be back!
Eva & John

Reviewed 24 September 2013 via mobile

They have the best coffee in all Can Picafort and the best pizza on the island. One of the most delicious things I had was spaghetti carbonara. The staff is very friendly and funny.Ihad so much laugh here.I spend here a lot of time- they have a very good choice of vines and cocktails. For sure I would recommend it!