“Excellent food! ...excellent service! ....excellent food!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pizzeria Trattoria Mamma Mia!

Pizzeria Trattoria Mamma Mia!
Price range: US$9 - US$16
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Groups, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Geneva, Switzerland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food! ...excellent service! ....excellent food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

Last summer i had more than just one meal in this place and let me say that always I went away fully satisfied! I had a really tasty and fresh pizza! Service was excellent with nice staff, they took care of us in a very friendly way.
The coffee was very good, and a kind of milkshake ... they call it frappe' was simply extraordinary! You must try it!
I am planning to come back to Mallorca next summer and for sure i will not miss this amazing place! I will certainly go there with my friends. trust me.. try the pizza in this italian pizzeria in Can Picafort!

1 Thank Paul B

• Polish first
Siemiatycze, Poland
“Amazing experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 December 2013

I was there with my family, and all of us we got an amazing experience.
The Pizza was delicious, full of really tasty ingredients. I never tried such a good pizza!
My child loved their spaghetti bolognese. For dessert we had Tiramisu' which was creamy and simply fabulous!!! Staff was very nice and friendly, we felt like at home. Finally during our holiday we came back there 3 times!!! If you are in Can Picafort for sure you have to visit them!

• Visited October 2013
wigan, lancs
“A must visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2013

We ate here whilst on our all inclusive holiday in early October mainly because we'd read the reviews before we arrived and also because we just fancied a change from the hotel. We were not disappointed and would highly recommend seeking this gorgeous little place out. Lovely staff and the best and most unusual pizza I have ever eaten. My husband and son both ordered the inferno which by our standards wasn't actually that hot but I ordered a sort of calzone pizza filled with spaghetti and mushrooms with bacon in a tomato sauce, this was to die for honestly and the three of us ended up sharing it because it was huge. Loved this place so much we went back later in the week for takeaway pizza. A real little gem and well worth a visit :)

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank talmick
London, United Kingdom
“Great pizza restaurant good prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2013 via mobile

We ate here tonight, we had the inferno pizza, very spicy, especially with the hot sauce. Garlic bread starter was massive

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Aarhus, Denmark
“Mamma Mia - what a chef!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2013

If you happen to find yourself in Can Picafort, Mallorca, do yourself the favor and drop by Mamma Mia for a bowl of fantastic pasta, cooked to perfection. A chef, who transforms a limited number of simple, everyday ingredients into a divine meal, is the true artist, and you’ll find him right here!
Pasta dishes are superb and if you’d rather enjoy a pizza – go for it. Everything is made to order.
If you’re still hungry, and it’s on the menu that day, we can only say ‘Tiramisu’ – OH MY…
Needless to say, service is great, prices are moderate, in short; we’ll be back!
Eva & John