We stayed at this hotel for a week returning on 20 September. I read the reviews and can agree that the resort does seem to be german orientated but this did not pose any problems and we thoroughly enjoyed our break. The hotel is very light and airy and is of an excellent standard. The grounds are extensive and there is no shortage of sun beds. The rooftop bar is a must see. Our rooms were cleaned every day and the maid was always very cheery and helpful. My only criticism would be the evening meal which was very disappointing but I won't go into that as I find what suits one doesn't always suit another! The resort centre is only a short walk away from the hotel as is the bus stop where you can catch a bus to go to other parts of the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 400 M away from the Can Picafort beach. Wellness & fitness Spa. Attractive relax and health programmes. Rooms & Apartments: air-conditioning. Sat-TV. Minibar. Terrace. Apartments: Living room with sleeping-couch and kitchen. Sport & Leisure: swimming pools. Children's pools. Swimming lessons. Bicycle Center. Tennis courts. Minigolf. Miniclub. Evening shows. Gastronomy: Theme buffets. Show Cooking. Pool-Bistro. Panorama & Lounge bar with terrace. Special Services: Discounts on green fees at several golf clubs in Mallorca. Car rental. Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotelopia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Superbreak UK so you can book your Grupotel Gran Vista & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grupotel Gran Vista Hotel Ca`n Picafort
- Grupotel Gran Vista & Spa Ca'n Picafort, Majorca