We have just returned from a weeks holiday along with my mother and my 15 year old friend. Could not falut this hotel in any way. Friendly and helpful bar men and holiday reps. Although lots of german people there, we were all very pleasantly surprised to find them all so friendly! With pools and entertainment didn't need to leave the hotel because of lots going on. Highly recommend the roof top bar and the spa that mother went to nearly every single day! The beach and shops short walk down the road. Also recommend paddle boats for teenagers or young children, kept us busy! The food was very nice with lots of choice, didn't go hungry! Room was fairly small for three of us, but only stayed in the room at night, we all slept very well and it was cleaned every single day. There was always a lot going on at night, with holiday reps that include you in everything. Would happily go back now.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 400 M away from the Can Picafort beach. Wellness & fitness Spa. Attractive relax and health programmes. Rooms & Apartments: air-conditioning. Sat-TV. Minibar. Terrace. Apartments: Living room with sleeping-couch and kitchen. Sport & Leisure: swimming pools. Children's pools. Swimming lessons. Bicycle Center. Tennis courts. Minigolf. Miniclub. Evening shows. Gastronomy: Theme buffets. Show Cooking. Pool-Bistro. Panorama & Lounge bar with terrace. Special Services: Discounts on green fees at several golf clubs in Mallorca. Car rental. Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com and Superbreak UK so you can book your Grupotel Gran Vista & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grupotel Gran Vista Hotel Ca`n Picafort
- Grupotel Gran Vista & Spa Ca'n Picafort, Majorca