Cannot fault this hotel.
My wife and I, with our 21 month old daughter stayed for a week and have only got praise for the hotel and all it's staff.
We had no language barrier as all the staff we met spoke English. Yes there are mainly German guest, about 70% but it is nice to go away to Spain and not be surrounded by "Brits aboard"!!!
If you want a nice relaxing holiday in the sun with all you need for a family then this is the place.
The kids club is mainly in German with English as the second language but our daughter is too young for this so it didn't matter to us.
The food was lovely with a really big choice, served hot and fresh.
The resort is very nice and well kept and the beach is really good.
I can't think of any negatives or any way the hotel can improve. I would really recommend this hotel and would go back without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 400 M away from the Can Picafort beach. Wellness & fitness Spa. Attractive relax and health programmes. Rooms & Apartments: air-conditioning. Sat-TV. Minibar. Terrace. Apartments: Living room with sleeping-couch and kitchen. Sport & Leisure: swimming pools. Children's pools. Swimming lessons. Bicycle Center. Tennis courts. Minigolf. Miniclub. Evening shows. Gastronomy: Theme buffets. Show Cooking. Pool-Bistro. Panorama & Lounge bar with terrace. Special Services: Discounts on green fees at several golf clubs in Mallorca. Car rental. Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, 5viajes2012 S.L., Priceline, Superbreak UK, Travel Republic (UK), HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Grupotel Gran Vista & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grupotel Gran Vista Hotel Ca`n Picafort
- Grupotel Gran Vista & Spa Ca'n Picafort, Majorca