We have just returned from a holiday at this hotel and cannot recommend it enough.
As has already been said, the hotel is spotless and very modern, with well appointed
Rooms. The breakfast is something else, catering for all tastes from fruit and bacon/eggs, to
Cakes and pastries for those with a sweet tooth.
Manolo the restaurant manager, never seems to sleep as he is always in the hotel and he
Runs a very tight and efficient team. He is also impeccably turned out.
The evening meals are a real treat as well, all you can eat with a wide variety of dishes and sweets
To choose from and the menu varies over the week.
The staff are very friendly and bend over backwards to do anything for you, rooms cleaned every day,if so desired and pool towels are even supplied three times a week. An loungers are in plentiful supply and we had no problem whatever time of the day.
The pools are superbly maintained and the temperature is just right, just right for a cool off in the heat of the Majorcan sun. The snack bar serves superb midday food and is brought to you by very friendly staff.
The rooftop bar is excellent but also very popular after the evening meal and getting a seat outside later in the evening wasn't easy, though there are always seats inside.we went up at opening time, at 5pm and had a couple of drinks, Then went down for dinner a little later on. The views from the bar are the best in can picafort.
We spent a bit of time on the beach, as it is wonderful. Crystal clear warm water that is a delight to be in and spotlessly clean white sand.
The bars and restaurants on the front are great, weather you want a meal or just a drink.
The one thing I would change, was my own fault. Due to booking late,our room was a little on the small side, for the three of us. Next year we will book earlier and get an apartment.
Overall I cannot recommend this hotel enough and will be back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 400 M away from the Can Picafort beach. Wellness & fitness Spa. Attractive relax and health programmes. Rooms & Apartments: air-conditioning. Sat-TV. Minibar. Terrace. Apartments: Living room with sleeping-couch and kitchen. Sport & Leisure: swimming pools. Children's pools. Swimming lessons. Bicycle Center. Tennis courts. Minigolf. Miniclub. Evening shows. Gastronomy: Theme buffets. Show Cooking. Pool-Bistro. Panorama & Lounge bar with terrace. Special Services: Discounts on green fees at several golf clubs in Mallorca. Car rental. Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, LoveHolidays, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK) and Superbreak UK so you can book your Grupotel Gran Vista & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grupotel Gran Vista Hotel Ca`n Picafort
- Grupotel Gran Vista & Spa Ca'n Picafort, Majorca