Just arrived back from this hotel. We went as a family with two small children. The grounds of the hotel are beautiful and very we'll maintained, our room was large with plenty of room for us all and a lovely size balcony. We did have an issue with ants but when I called the maid she kindly sorted it and explained that ants were an issue in the grounds as we were close to a pine forest. The pool area was clean and watched by a female life guard who was very friendly and did her job well by walking around checking that everything was ok. The only issue I found was that you had to be up by the crack of dawn to reserve a sun lounger otherwise you would not have one and also I found that there was a bit to many crammed in for the space available. The walk in pool was brilliant also for our children. Next the food, well I didn't go hungry the time we were there but I found that there was not much choice, it was repetitive and just luke warm not really what I am use to and have had a lot better in other hotels, at the time we were there a lot of guests were complaining about the food. The entertainment was good especially the lion king performance and my daughter loved the mini disco and the kids club, the staff made everyone feel welcome and always put 100% effort it. The main resort is about a 15/20 mins walk away but it's through a nice neighbourhood with lovely villas to look at. The sea front has a large promenade but not really too much going on there a bit quieter than I expected. On the whole we had a lovely holiday, it nice clean family friendly hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vell Mari Hotel&Resort is located in Ca'n Picafort in the north of Majorca, just 700 meters from the beach of San Baulo with protected white sand of 17 km in length and has an excellent Mediterranean weather almost all year. The Hotel offers its guests a free shuttle to the beach. Over 30,000 m2 of facilities make Vell Mari spectacular Resort for family travel or sports enthusiasts. This Hotel is recommended for fans of Cycling and Golf. Vell Mari puts at the disposal of its clients agreements with the major Golf Courses and clubs of cycling. In addition account with 4 paddle courts, 1 tennis court, 1 minifootball field, mini gym, spa and massage area. This resort consists of 211 apartments of different categories with beautiful views of the lake 2 swimming pools surrounded by full nature. Spacious apartments in small buildings of 3 floors with facilities for handicapped people and private parking for their customers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Agoda, Hotelopia, Lastminute, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Vell Mari Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Vell Mari Hotel Ca`n Picafort
- Iberostar Sa Coma
- Iberostar Hotel Vell Mari
- Vell Mari Hotel & Resort Ca'n Picafort, Majorca