We stayed at this hotel in August 07 and we had a fantastic holiday. We have two boys aged 13 and 10 who we hardly saw due to the great kids club and excellent facilities. The rooms were very clean and comprising of a lounge, bedroom and bathroom. The food was excellent as was the staff and the service in the whole complex. The guests were a mixture of european which meant that the " British abroad " did not spoil it.
Sun lounges were plentiful around the three pools although you did have to put your towels out early ( before 8am ).
The entertainment stopped at about 10.30 pm and all background music was off by 11pm which meant everyone had a good nights sleep in the air conditioned room
The hotel is situated about 10 minutes walk from the beach which has a small but good promonard with lots of shops and restaruants.
I would definately return to this hotel and would highly reccommend it for a family
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The location, services, facilities and gastronomy are the features which make the Viva Mallorca hotel the ideal accommodation for some unforgettable holidays with your family or couple in Can Picafort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Lastminute, Priceline, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Viva Mallorca & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viva Mallorca Hotel Ca`n Picafort
- Viva Mallorca Aparthotel Hotel
- Viva Mallorca & Spa Ca'n Picafort, Majorca