My husband and I stayed here with my two children (aged 6 and 3) and my parents on an all inclusive basis. We had a one bedroom apartment and my parents had a studio. The accommodation was both very good and very clean. The grounds and the pools were all fantastic with the pirate pool and slides for the children, the first few days we sat at the childrens pool and always managed to get beds without trouble. The food was very nice and it was good to be able to eat in the pool bar off a menu rather than always helping yourself in the buffet restaurant. Breakfast and dinner were plentiful with lots of different choices on offer and show cooking of vary options too. I would definitely recommend the hotel to friends. The resort didn't have much but because we were all inclusive we only went out to the beach which was lovely. Only gripe would be you had to pay not only a deposit but a daily charge for the room safe which I feel when staying in a 4 star hotel should be free or a deposit for the key. Towels were also available with a deposit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The location, services, facilities and gastronomy are the features which make the Zafiro Mallorca hotel the ideal accommodation for some unforgettable holidays with your family or couple in Can Picafort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Zafiro Mallorca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viva Mallorca Hotel Ca`n Picafort
- Viva Mallorca Aparthotel Hotel
- Zafiro Mallorca Ca'n Picafort, Majorca