We were a family of 8 my husband & I our daughter son in law and 4 children ages 11, 8, 5 &3. The accomodation was very spacious & clean. Hotel staff very attentive. Restaurant food was excellent with plenty of choice for everyone. Pool cafe/bar was just as good. Overall we really enjoyed it our daughter & family are considering the summer holidays to visit again the only downside is the Long transfer so we booked a minibus with Suntransfers online 45mins it took which to us was great. Well done Viva Mallorca.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The location, services, facilities and gastronomy are the features which make the Viva Mallorca hotel the ideal accommodation for some unforgettable holidays with your family or couple in Can Picafort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Lastminute, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Viva Mallorca & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viva Mallorca Hotel Ca`n Picafort
- Viva Mallorca Aparthotel Hotel
- Viva Mallorca & Spa Ca'n Picafort, Majorca