Stayed here for a week as a family of four in a privilege room (sleeps four + garden).
The hotel is ok, kids loved the pool and the onsite supermarket is well stocked, rooms are a good size and fairly clean. However, the food was really awful and really brings it down and service is average at best. We've stayed in two other similar hotels in the area (playa del muro & puerto pollensa) in the same price bracket and have always been really pleased but it really is bad particularly in the poolside bistro. Spaghetti bolognese that consists of pasta with tinned tomatoes and club sandwich with bacon fat but no (really, no) actual bacon meat, some egg white, no discernible chicken.
Overall not terrible but it's very expensive for what it is and there is better on offer in the area. On a par with butlins / haven.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The location, services, facilities and gastronomy are the features which make the Zafiro Mallorca hotel the ideal accommodation for some unforgettable holidays with your family or couple in Can Picafort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Zafiro Mallorca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viva Mallorca Hotel Ca`n Picafort
- Viva Mallorca Aparthotel Hotel
- Zafiro Mallorca Ca'n Picafort, Majorca