Just returned back from 10 days at this hotel with the family
Decent location away from the tack of the beach front
Excellent Buffet breakfast - catering for every taste
Rooms impeccably clean - we had a 1 bed apartment with the kids sleeping in the beds in the lounge. facing away from the pool so was quiet.
Great pool area - for kids ours were in non stop. Not good if you want to swim!
Activities- for kids and adults- non stop (if that's what you want)
Reception excellent to sort out anything from bikes to car hire
Supermarket on site although not the cheapest had everything you'd need
On site laundry - I think we came home with cleaner stuff than we took....
The not so good:
Service in the bar areas- was slow, I guess if people are All inclusive it saves money by having a few staff.....
No loos in the main restaurant area- real gripe with two kids who drank too much and then needed the loo!
WiFi was truly rubbish- which is a gripe nowadays, but to be fair it meant we talked to one another!
Main evening buffet was a little too much choice, would have preferred a narrower choice and better quality. The waiter service for drinks was pretty poor- you'd get one drink and then have to hunt them down for a second..... They have a strange system where only certain waiters can take orders, the others are runners which makes it harder to order.
Gym - is poor, again not for everyone and was pretty empty but the kit needs to be replaced and improved.
Evening entertainments - were pretty average. If I can please get the 'Bufour' song out of my head.....
Oh and did I mention the sunbeds...... we booked this based on the reviews and organised our own trip/ transfers- it's predominantly a German hotel, this didn't bother us at all apart from the sunbeds- the stereotypical towel bagging of the beds by 8.30am was a pain. The hotel can do more to stop this but didn't. There are a few notices about but they really need to deal with it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The location, services, facilities and gastronomy are the features which make the Zafiro Mallorca hotel the ideal accommodation for some unforgettable holidays with your family or couple in Can Picafort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Alpha Holidays Limited, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Zafiro Mallorca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viva Mallorca Hotel Ca`n Picafort
- Viva Mallorca Aparthotel Hotel
- Zafiro Mallorca Ca'n Picafort, Majorca