We spent ages scouring tripadvisor and wondering what to do, so glad we read and believed the reviews for Viva Mallorca. The place was fantastic, massive apartment and so clean, we even saw the maids polishing the fire extinguishers! Relaxed and quiet atmosphere although there was plenty going on particularly for the children. The activities were well run and never intrusive despite organised games being held in the main pool. The staff were fantastic and very helpful. We went self catering but used the buffet facilities on a few nights out of our 7 night stay, not gormet quality but certainly high enough quality considering the numbers catered for and the variety of food on offer. Other nights we wandered into Ca'n Picafort (5 mins and that was with two 4 year olds)which was cheaper but limited choice of the bog standard fayre that you would find in any costa resort. Ca'n Picafort is not the prettiest resort in Majorca but is passable for a week and the fantastic Viva Mallorca complex made up for that. It is a good spot to visit the north of the island and we would highly recommend it. The children really enjoyed the evening entertainment which again wouldn't win any awards but was certainly entertaining. Overall we couldn't find any fault with this complex and would consider visiting other hotels in the Viva chain in the future. We found that the majority of guests were German and this is probably reflective of the fact that the only English tour operator linked to the complex was Sovereign, however our top tip would be to book independently as this was much cheaper.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The location, services, facilities and gastronomy are the features which make the Zafiro Mallorca hotel the ideal accommodation for some unforgettable holidays with your family or couple in Can Picafort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Alpha Holidays Limited, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Zafiro Mallorca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viva Mallorca Hotel Ca`n Picafort
- Viva Mallorca Aparthotel Hotel
- Zafiro Mallorca Ca'n Picafort, Majorca