1,691 results
All reviews bar staff strawberry vodka ice cream pool area sandwiches great holiday slush puppies entertainment room every night all inclusive hotel all inclusive drinks london pub single room evening entertainment sun loungers main road plastic cups
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Check in was fast & easy, staff are friendly. Just watch for the new tax when we first came in we were charged an extra 45€ for our stay, not too bad but not wanted obviously. Main entrance to the hotel is extremely nice, the pool area is large so there is enough loungers for everyone. One thing I enjoyed was the ‘chill out’ area which was for adults only (over 16). This has its own bar and pool and you didn’t have to hang around the loud area with all the kids if you felt like chilling. The hotel is across the road from the supermarket so you can get snacks & drinks for your room there. Also a 10 min walk to the beach & restaurants, beach you have to pay for but it’s an all day ticket.
Meals were buffet style & there was a good selection at each meal along with having themes e.g. Monday was Spanish night.
When you first get into the rooms they are extremely nice, very clean & recently refurbed. The rooms are basic but nice & all necessities are there including a hair dryer, safe & mini fridge which holds quite a lot. They have a spacious balcony with tables & chairs & a place to hang towels etc. Room was not friendly for disabled however there were plenty people with disabilities in the hotel so there is obviously rooms for disabled customers. Has 2 lifts one very spacious & the other slightly smaller!
The only issue with the hotel was the fact that when the maids cleaned the room we reentered on numerous occasions with the floor been mopped but fluff/crumbs just stuck to the floor, we were there 12 days & got clean bedsheets on our 3rd day & none after, with peeling skin from sunburn it became an itchy bed. But other than that a great hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Scots1233
Reviewed 26 June 2018

We spent a week in Hotel Haiti in June. Couldn’t fault this hotel! As soon as you arrived, all staff were friendly and made you feel welcome. All staff across the hotel were friendly which made it such an enjoyable stay! The location is perfect! Only 5-10 minute walk from the sea front and beach! The bus stop is just down the road which you take the 352 or number 2 bus, it will take you to Alcudia and Pollencia. Can Picafort itself is a lovely resort, plenty of shops and restaurants and the promenade along the beach is a great walk!
Food was amazing! Plenty of choice and cooked beautifully! We particularly enjoyed the chocolate fountain!
We loved the pool, we always found a sun bed and it was really nice that there were trees to provide shade if you wanted them! We enjoyed the pool side entertainment especially the quizzes.
We didn’t really experience the evening entertainment so can’t comment however, they provided a children’s film before the kid’s disco which I thought was great!
The rooms were immaculate, they are fairly small for 3 people sharing however, you’re only in there to sleep so not a problem!
What really impressed me about this hotel was the eco friendly initiatives. The plastic cups are reusable and in the evening real cups are used. They provide a swap shop for things like buckets and spades so you don’t always need to buy a new one. Also, in the pool they had loads of inflatable toys to use rather than having to buy new ones that would be thrown away! All these initiatives made you believe the tourism tax was going towards something!
It is really hard to find any fault with this hotel. The only thing I would say (which I wouldn’t say is the hotels fault) was that we were surrounded both sides by smokers. Therefore, this made sitting on our balcony in the evening difficult. Just something to bare in mind if you have children, asthma or breathing difficulties. However, the staff were so lovely, i’m Sure they’d support you!
I would definitely recommend you stay at this hotel!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank SweetButterflies
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Just returned from a weeks holiday - hotel is a little bit out of the way which made evenings very long. Adults pool lovely except there weren’t enough beds/parasols the ones that were there had towels pegged to them and remained empty all day. The one day my husband got up at 6am to do the same someone took the parasol whilst we were eating lunch at the terrace!! Parasols need updated as there were lots that didn’t work at the main pool. The all inclusive food was ok but have had better. Found a great pub down the road Trotters Bar well worth a visit, watched the football great atmosphere great owner/landlord, great fun.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Hayley W
Reviewed 26 June 2018

We arrived on 12th May hired car at airport got there 2 hours before the coach I phoned hotel 2 weeks before travel and asked for a top floor pool and seaview and that was exactly what we were given top marks to reception team. The food is Great typical 3 star English hotel food even roast beef on sundays with GRAVY Beer was AMSTEL perfectly drinkable as were all the local spirits The only downside is the Entertainment only 2 outside acts in a 10 day stay otherwise quizzes karaoke and the dreaded mr & mrs
I must remark on the tv all britsh channels available Whoopee Do. All in all this is a very good hotel try it you will not be disappointed we weren't and mostly we use RIU hotels but just wanted an inexpensive break Hats off to the HAITI

Room Tip: Ring Hotel 2 weeks B4
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank horsejudgeuk
Reviewed 25 June 2018

My wife and I have just returned from a week staying at this hotel. I would love to have given this an "excellent" rating, but there were a few minor negative points which swayed me more towards "very good".

The hotel is very clean and inviting as soon as you pull up outside. All the staff are very friendly and go out of their way to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. The food is plentiful, varied and very well presented. Above all else, the food is kept hot, so there are no worries about getting a dodgy stomach. Being an all-inclusive hotel, there is also food available throughout most of the day, mainly pizzas, sandwiches, burgers, hot-dogs, chips and ice creams. Virtually all of the drinks are free, mainly the local equivalent to the main brands. These all taste identical to the originals, but aren't quite as strong. If you want to go for the original brands there is a small charge, but my wife and I never found the need to pay this. We were more than happy with what was included.

The main pool area has a large amount of sunbeds and we never found the need to get up early to grab the bed we wanted. We found that a leisurely stroll down before breakfast was quite adequate. Whether this will change as the summer season crowds increase I'm not sure. There is also a smaller "16+" pool on the other side of the hotel, but this only has about 20 sunbeds and it was usually quite difficult to get one. We did manage it a couple of times and it was far more relaxing than the main pool area.

The hotel is located a couple of roads back from the beach, but it was just literally a 5-10 minute stroll down one of numerous roads. These have a slight incline, but nothing that anybody would find too hard. The main route down to the beach takes you past numerous bars, restaurants and shops, where you'll find just about anything you could need. There is a promenade along the length of the beach, ideal for an evening stroll. There are many bars and restaurants along the whole length, all offering very friendly service and great food and drink. There is also a Mercadona opposite the hotel, ideal for any extras that you want to buy.

The reason for my "Very good" rating was 1) the main pool is very deep and you can only stand up within a couple of feet of one set of steps. If you're not a confident swimmer (like me) then this is a slight worry. 2) the indoor entertainment area has a stage with lots of chairs and tables dotted around it. Unfortunately there are lots of big supporting pillars which block quite a lot of the tables from having a good or any view. 3) not being an "adult only" hotel, there are an awful lot of very loud kids (and quite often their parents too) around. If you want a great family holiday then this hotel is perfect, but if you're looking for a relaxing break I would honestly look somewhere else. 4) the hotel rooms have built in wardrobes (good), but apart from these there is very little storage anywhere else in the room. The bedside tables have a very shallow drawer, this this much good for anything other than a few socks. There is also a dressing table (with no drawers) and a mirror, but the mirror isn't above the dressing table (it's opposite the bathroom door) which seems a bit weird.

My wife and I both enjoyed our stay, but we will be going for "adult only" hotels in the future.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor with a view of the main pool
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple