Hotel Ilusion Moreyo
Hotel Catalonia del Mar(Cala Bona)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$118
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hotel Atolon(Cala Bona)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$134
  • Breakfast included
SOM Llevant Suites Hotel(Cala Bona)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$105
Hotels.com
US$197
US$158
  • Restaurant
US$197
US$192
Aparthotel Cap de Mar(Cala Bona)(Great Value!)
US$169
  • Beachfront
Hotel Sur(Cala Bona)(Great Value!)
US$69
bedfinder
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsno liftno air conone starevening mealbed and breakfastrooms are basicnext yearcleaned dailylady on receptionpool areanight breakrooms cleaned every daybefore midnightfriendly hotelmost nightssea viewgreat holiday
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Review

This resort is simply stunning, ideal for families, couples of all ages. Mostly pedestrianised for bikes and scooters etc so very safe all round. We have never booked a 1 star accommodation before but a last minute cheapy came up and having read the reviews we felt confident that we would be okay. The rooms have no air con, no ceiling fan which meant you had to have the doors and windows open. Our room was at the back on the street which we didn't mind but when we wanted to sleep we had to decide whether to roast or put up with street noise . The rooms are very clean and basic, an okay size for a short stay, a good shower (important stuff) and secure enough, Safe hire is €3 a day. We went half board and although it wasn't a huge selection it was alright if you're not fussy, the quality of the food was good and it was hot. The pool is tiny and some of the sun-beds were broken and the pool area is not kept tidy at all. There's no lift which didn't bother us even on the 3rd floor but the stairs would be very difficult if you have mobility problems. The question is would we stay again ? I think only if they installed Air con or at least ceiling fans and the opposite hotel closed it's bar earlier or at least pulled the mobile walls down to limit noise as most nights we didn't get to sleep til between 3 & 5 am then the bin men and deliveries start so all in all we were more exhausted on our return than when we arrived.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Brigitte G
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Hello Travellers! :) We were there at last week in a 9 nights holiday. Maybe we go back. Location is very good, room is all time clean, breakfast is ok. Only problem, that my english is rubbish and nobody speak german tho' they advertise themselves like a 4 languages hotel. (english, german, dutch and spanish). But that was not a big problem we understood each other well. If you find a good, cheap basis then Moreyo is your choice! if you don't speak english well then the excellent staff come not down. Room is hot better rent a fan.

Room Tip: I think the best rooms are on Pool side with sea view. Mainstreetside rooms are very loud.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Janos78
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Another great 11 days at the moreyo. This hotel may only be 1* but the staff alone make it a 5* . They do everything to make ur stay a good one . The rooms are spotless and cleaned everyday with fresh towels. Cant comment on food as we like to eat out. Entertainment every other nite . And a great place to meet people . Goin back again in oct. So thankyou . John , hector , marco , michael. Diago the nite porter. Nd carolina on receiption.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank gavandangie
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Fab budget hotel in a very family-friendly location. I was a bit anxious before booking as it was so cheap and I had my 22 month old daughter with me on my own but there was no need to worry. The staff in the hotel were really friendly and could not have been more accommodating. I had a single room and they had set up a cot for my daughter. The only downside was that the room was hot but I did not find it too noisy (it is in a busy location so I was not expecting it to be really quiet). The breakfast was great, the evening meal was basic but tasty and the place is very clean. The pool was ideal for us as there is a separate shallow end so my daughter did not get splashed too much when the bigger kids and adults were in the deep end. You are right by the beach and around the corner are some lovely restaurants. The best thing about Cala Bona is that it is very family-friendly and the hotel is in the perfect location. Other positive things were that the pool is very clean and there is a singer on every other night (on the nights there is no entertainment, it is on in the bar opposite and you can see and hear it well). Great little find all round

Room Tip: Choose a pool side room as it is quieter
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Amy K
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I spent nine nights in this hotel last year. I absolutely loved it from the minute we arrived until we left. Hotel very basic but very clean and staff so friendly. Have tried to book again this year but it is fully booked for the dates we require. The location is ideal, very handy to shops and restaurants. Would highly receommend it and hope to go back next year but will book it well in advance to avoid disappointment.

Room Tip: our room was at the side of the hotel, quite noisey, I would try to get a room overlooking the swimming pool
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple