“The best bar in cala bona”
Review of Sanddancers Bar

Sanddancers Bar
Ranked #1 of 7 things to do in Cala Bona
More attraction details
Owner description: Celebrating 15 yrs. If you come to Cala Bona pls Feel Free to pop in and see us. We are a friendly family bar with a lovely atmosphere which caters for all ages! We Play Great Music from 60s 70s 80s Sing Along With the Entertainment or Grab The MIC Yourself and sing with our 250,000 KARAOKE selection. For KIDS A Safe Play Area next to our Beer Garden plus PS3 & XBox 's. IT'S THE BIG ONE THIS YEAR"THE WORLD CUP 2018" AND THIS IS THE PLACE TO WATCH IT ON OUR MULTI BIG SCREEN TV'S WITH A GREAT ATMOSPHERE & MATCH DAY OFFERS. We serve Simple but Delicious FOOD all Night till late to eat in or take away. FUN THEMED PARTY NIGHTS THROUGHOUT THE SEASON IE: WILD WEST,PIRATES,MOTOWN NIGHTS & OUR FAMOUS SUPA, SANTA, SUMMA CHRISTMAS PARTIES. FREE SANTA HATs! OUR ST PADDIES SHIN DIG IS SAT 17TH MARCH 2018. NOT TO BE MISSED!So with GREAT MUSIC A WARM WELCOME, FRIENDLY ATMOSPHERE AND LOTS OF FUN & LAUGHS WE THINK YOU'LL HAVE A NIGHT TO REMEMBER AND A HANGOVER TO FORGET.HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON!
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Me and my family visited on the first night of our stay and then every night after that until we went home it was that good. The family who run the bar are great hosts really friendly and make everyone feel welcome.
In fact the place is that good it was recommended to us by the also great restaurant janet and johns and seems to have a great reputation with just about everyone in cala bona.
Has the night goes on the bar is frequented by the holiday reps for food and drinks this in itself says a lot if anyone knows the best bars then surely it is the holiday Rep's.
If in cala bona just go and visit you really won't regret it.

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"happy hour"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed 6 August 2014

What can I say about Sanddancers?!

Well I can start by saying it is run by a lovely family who made me - a sole traveller - feel extremely welcome by their lovely nature and kindness.

There was karaoke on every night and whilst I never sang - you'll never ever see me do karaoke!! - there was some great fun had by those who did and others who listened!!

There was also different themes on several occasions. For example there was a "Cowboy" night where everyone had to wear a cowboy hat!! Plus there was a Christmas BBQ night where we had to wear Santa Claus hats!! - lots of fun and laughter.

It is a place where you can bring your children as there is a play area and consoles and other games - especially connect 4 where the adults - me included - took over that game!

The price of drinks is extremely reasonable. A pint is only 2.50 a shot is only 2 euros and rum and coke 4 euros.

They also do food up to closing time around 2.30am for those who wanted or needed after a few drinks something to eat!

I met lots of different people who were easy to talk to and one person who I will remain friends with who I met which is nice.

So to anyone visiting Cala Bona I urge you to visit Sanddancers - you won't regret it!

2  Thank Papa_ed10
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I have been popping in to Sanddancers for several years now, whenever I am in the Cala Bona area of Mallorca. It is owned and run by a Geordie family. Faz snr does a spot of DJ-ing and organises early evening karaoke. His wife Tracey and son Faz jnr run the bar. It's a great family concern, and they bring a happy and friendly atmosphere to the place. It's predominantly a family bar. Early evening includes kakaoke. There is also sport on the TV for major events, and other major TV events. At midnight the karaoke finishes but the bar stays open with music. Late-on, lots of holiday reps turn up once they've finished work. The late night food now comes into its own, with a fairly extensive snack menu, and a cocktail menu. Open March to October from 8.00pm. It's one of those places where you believe the owners/staff really care about their customers.

1  Thank Nick G
Reviewed 5 August 2014

If you're going to Cala Bona you must go to Sanddancers bar. Its run by the most amazing people Tracey and Faz and they cant do enough for you! It was my friends 50th and the theme was Pirates. The bar looked amazing and they went to so much effort to put on such a special night for her. Absolutely fabulous night out for all the family. Definately worth a visit. Cant wait to go back!!

2  Thank Lynda J