“Friendly Heroes Bar.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Don Ron Heroes Bar - CLOSED

Don Ron Heroes Bar
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Don Rons Heroes Bar situated on the busy marina in Cala Dor Mallorca. Open all year from 7pm till late. Come and have a drink or two in this atmospheric music bar. Probably the cheapest drinks in Cala Dor.
Haverhill, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Friendly Heroes Bar.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2009

Whilst staying at Cala D,Or recently I came across Heroes bar,at first attracted by the advert for Premier League Football.
We (brother in law and Wives) Sat on the Balcony looking out over the Great Marina view at all the Gorgeous looking Ships moored close by.
The Bar itself is Nicely Decorated with Signed pictures of Famous Singers and Celebities past and present,also well stocked with every bottle iv,e ever seen! Two Televisions provide adequate coverage of Sports coverage,and when Games are in interval or not being played Ron the host plays the best Rock music from the last 40 years.
We went on several occasions during our week in this area and found a warm welcome when ever we returned.
Thanks for providing Your special brand of great service Ron!
We will return!

1 Thank marmitebites

North Wales
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“great place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2009

We spent a great evening in Heroes last week, I was there with my two twentysomething daughters and the atmosphere and music was just brilliant. It was my daughter's birthday and the drinks arrived with sparklers to celebrate, a lovely touch. Sitting out on the terrace on a warm summer's evening watching the boats in the marina and talking music with Ron was one of the highlights of our holiday. Would recommend you visit this bar if you are in Cala D'Or.

Manchester
“Don Ron Heroes Bar; great guy, great music!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2009

My boyfriend and I stumbled on Ron's Bar and then kept going back night after night! Ron's a friendly, genuine, interesting guy with a great bar, that is unlike any of the others! His music collection is fantastic, he literally has something for everyone's tastes and I kept him busy requesting songs! The bar also has a pool table, great views across the marina and a massive collection of spirits if you like your shorts!!! The price of drinks were competitive, but I have to say it really was Ron that kept us coming back time after time! Absolutely top guy and great bar; I would highly recommend it! Claire & Jim

Benidorm, Spain
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“top bar top man!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2009

if your out for a drink in the harbour you cant go wrong poping in for one ! but if your anything like us it turns into 10 and a long walk home . thanks for the drinks do ron do ron ron!

London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Definitely the best bar in Cala D'or!! Pop in for a drink or 10!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2008

I went to Cala D'or with my boyfriend, my brother and my mum and dad. All of us thought Don Ron's Heroes bar was the best by far. The prices are reasonable, there's a pool table, and it has a lovely atmosphere over-looking the main marina. Above all too, Ron loves his music and has just about every song you can think of. We are all music lovers so this made the experience even better for us. Also, Ron is very friendly and welcoming, and we spent many a night sat outside the bar, with lovely views of the harbour, just drinking and chatting about music.

Thanks for our great experience Ron, and thanks again for the CD. Hopefully we'll be back again soon!

Jodie (the Kooks fan), Paul, Mark, Pat and Ben