I have just been for a week all inclusive at this Hotel and feel I have to say I was a bit disappointed with the way the all inclusive guests are treated. Firstly, you have to get your own drinks when eating in the main restaurants which I have never had to do in other all inclusive packages, usually the waiter take's your drink order and you got the bottled water, or drinks brought to our table.
So I found this a bit awkward going up to the bar area and getting only draught soft drinks, bottled is extra!
Jugs of water were all ready on the tables I felt all inclusive guests were treated a bit like the poor ones. I ordered a coffee at the pool side bar and got it in a paper cup! like you get from a machine but I saw a lady on the next table getting her coffee in a cup and saucer, when I asked why? the waiter said to me, the guest was not all inclusive.
The hotel room, pools were all very good and clean and we were given a quiet room over the smaller pool which was lovely Block 14 302.
The staff were nice but not to friendly, the choices of meals were ok if you loved salads, vegetables or pizza. I sadly counted 25 dishes of cold salad choices, including hot vegetarian meals and vegetables to go with the 4 meat/fish choices. Rabbit one night and Ox tail.
I think the hotel lets itself down by making guests get your own drinks all the time when eating, it would be nice to be served drinks even just for your evening meal. It reminded me of a canteen queuing for your drinks when it was the busy period.
Not a great experience for service to the customer but the reception staff were so lovely and helpful, I really think they are a credit to the Hotel. If you are going all inclusive, be prepared to be given water in a plastic cup out of a cooler they have, bottled water gets charged for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the most exceptional areas of the Mediterranean, the East coast of Majorca, is known for its fantastic white sandy beaches with crystalline water and beautiful landscapes. This aparthotel in Cala d'Or, for its outstanding hospitality, delicious gastronomy and tastefully refurbished rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Onthebeach, Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Lastminute, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Aparthotel Ferrera Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Ferrera Blanca Hotel Cala d`Or
- Aparthotel Ferrera Blanca Cala D'Or, Majorca