We had a 14 night holiday here end of July early August.As expected the hotel was fully booked this was expected as this was our second visit at this time of year.The hotel and rooms are spotless and the food was of a very good standard and varied.The sunbed issue is annoying but no different to any where else I've been in the busy periods.That said there were lots of vacant sunbeds up on the roof top solarium.This was a nice quite location and still within easy reach of the pool and Bar via the lift or stairs.The staff were fantastic and some even remarried us from last year a really nice touch.We have already booked our return for next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the most exceptional areas of the Mediterranean, the East coast of Majorca, is known for its fantastic white sandy beaches with crystalline water and beautiful landscapes. This aparthotel in Cala d'Or, for its outstanding hospitality, delicious gastronomy and tastefully refurbished rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Lastminute, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Aparthotel Ferrera Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Ferrera Blanca Hotel Cala d`Or
- Aparthotel Ferrera Blanca Cala D'Or, Majorca