“Best bar in town!”

Ranked #6 of 172 Restaurants in Cala d'Or
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 3 July 2014

For the 5th year in a row had the best time with Tony and Yvette at the Smugglers. Didn't think it could get any better until we met the new member of staff, Dorian. Great add to the team. If you need any help on where to eat or visit then pop in here and they will point you in the right direction. But don't leave without trying a cocktail or two ! Thanks for some great nights and see you soon!

Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Ate lunch here on a recent trip to Cala D'or, could not fault it. Great service, delicious food and beautiful views over the marina. I ate the chicken tagliatelle and my partner had the satay chicken, both thoroughly enjoyed.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I recommend Smugglers to anyone looking for a cosy bar in a great location (Cala d'Or Marina).

Ideal for an after dinner drink or pre dinner cocktail, good selection of English ales, cider, etc. and great service from owners Tony and Yvette.

Highly recommended

Reviewed 15 June 2014

I read "Matthew's" review in 2012 and had a little laugh. 100 reviews plus, and one person doesn't get it. Smuggler's is a bar, not a child-friendly Beefeater pub. If you bring prams, they are going to get in the way and the bar is high up from the street; safe for toddlers it is not.
If you are looking for great characters, superb views, and a high level of laconic humour from Tony, you will be fine. A more generous host I have not met, you just need to understand the programme here, this is his pub and his rules. I have been to Cala d'Or 5 times now and thankfully Smuggler's provides a constantly good choice of beer, ale, cocktails and whisky (thanks for the Aberlour). Sit back and chill.

2  Thank Kneeboy
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I am French and my husband is a chef so we really do like good food. On holiday in Cala d'Or, we tried out a few restaurants and this one was an amazing discover. The starter was really good (mixed tapas) and there was quite a bit on the plate, but then when the main was brought to our table it was just amazing... For a Surf and Turf, it had 2 big pieces of fillets steak (perfectly cooked as we asked) with 4 big gambas. Just amazing. The desert was a light chocolate mousse and it was the perfect note to finish this beautiful meal.
On the plus side as well, the service was perfect, our waiter was really good and had a great sense of humour, and the prices were good for the quality!
If you are in the area I would not hesitate one second... go try it for yourself!