Myself and a friend stayed in Esmerelda Gardens at the end of September, we had initially thought we were staying at the Esmeralda Park complex where we had staued a few months previously, however we did not mind staying at the Esmeralda Gardens. We had a room on the 2nd floor overlooking the pool.
Rooms are quite spacious and have one bedroom with twin beds and a two sofa beds in the front room. There is also a small kitchen with two hob rings and all the bits and bobs you need should you wish to cook. There is no kettle in the room but these are available from reception. Rooms also have a flat screen tv and bathroom which has a bath and shower. Cleaners come in 5 days a week and everywhere is spotlessly clean.
The complex was lovely and quiet during the day, we had no problem getting a sunbed as there was a maxium of 20 people around the pool all week, which was quite nice as at times you had the pool to yourself!
There is also a pool bar in the complex, food was very tasty and reasonably priced.
During the evening, it was a little noisy as the Eden Paradise over the road had a singer and karaoke on until 12am each night.
The complex is in a great location as it is only a short walk into the centre of cala d'or. There are quite a few bars and restaurants right by as well as a supermarket. We found a large supermarket a few minutes away - if you turn left when you come out of the complex and keep walking up the road there is a supermarket that the locals go to and is a lot cheaper than the others.
The beach is probably a 5 minute walk as is the main Cala Azul/Esmeralda Park complex where the evening entertainment and buffet restaurants are. We chose to pay to have breakfast and evening meal one night at Cala Azul Park and it was wel worth the money.
In all I had a lovely relaxed week and would not hesitate to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the south-east coast of Mallorca, the hotel is situated at a distance of 300m from the beach of Cala Esmeralda and at just 500m from the centre of Cala D'Or. Next to an attractive street of shops and close to the Inturotel complexes Esmeralda Park and Cala Azul Park, the hotel boasts a splendid setting for all types of tourism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inturotel Esmeralda Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inturotel Esmeralda Garden Hotel Cala d`Or
- Inturotel Esmeralda Garden Cala D'Or, Majorca