Having just stayed here for a week it is hard to find fault.
On arrival we were upgraded to a super suite with a seven foot square double bed.
The staff offer a very high standard of service at every level.
The breakfast choice will suit all including Bucks Fizz fresh juices and a wonderful selection of Cheese and meat with a Chef on hand should you require your eggs cooked.
We never eat in the main resturant in the evening or for lunch we found the choice limited and a little over priced,ie a filled baguette for 12.50 when compared to the Marina restaurant offering a three course lunch with drinks for a little more.
Would suggest a room on the first or second floor overlooking the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meliá Cala D’Or Boutique Hotel is located in a beautiful Mediterranean garden, just 200metres from Cala Gran and 250meters from the city center Cala D'Or, offering the most relaxed and peaceful environment. The rooms decorated in the typical Majorcan style, surrounded by gardens. Fully-equipped bathrooms with hydromassage-tub. Discover superb fine dining at our hotel, serving a wide range of daily menus. Enjoy our Pool with hydromassage and children´s pool with playground area. Experience the SPA with fitness center, sauna, steam bath an on request massages. Como to visit us... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Melia, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp and Prestigia so you can book your Melia Cala d'Or Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Cala d`Or Hotel Cala d`Or
- Cala d Or Melia
- Melia Cala D'Or Boutique Hotel Majorca