Just returned from a 10 day stay at the Melia. This was our third visit and I have to say that the hotel just gets better. The staff are very friendly and helpful. We stayed half board, the buffet breakfast was superb with lots of choice and the evening meal was excellent with first class service. So much better than any of the restaurants in town. Highly recommended.
Thank you to all the staff for making our stay so enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meliá Cala D’Or Boutique Hotel is located in a beautiful Mediterranean garden, just 200metres from Cala Gran and 250meters from the city center Cala D'Or, offering the most relaxed and peaceful environment. The rooms decorated in the typical Majorcan style, surrounded by gardens. Fully-equipped bathrooms with hydromassage-tub. Discover superb fine dining at our hotel, serving a wide range of daily menus. Enjoy our Pool with hydromassage and children´s pool with playground area. Experience the SPA with fitness center, sauna, steam bath an on request massages. Como to visit us... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Melia, Jet2Holidays , Priceline, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Prestigia, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Melia Cala d'Or Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Cala d`Or Hotel Cala d`Or
- Cala d Or Melia
- Melia Cala D'Or Boutique Hotel Majorca