I have today returned from a week long stay at the Melia Cala d'or. It is a delightful hotel. Understated and classy.The staff were attentive, courteous and couldn't do enough to ensure that we had a good holiday. We had a small suite with kitchen facility. It was spotlessly clean and maintained to a very high standard on a daily basis.The pool area is well laid out and the hedged cubicles provided excellent privacy.
There are plenty of local resaurants but we were recommended three in Cala d'or and each one was first class.They were Vincente,Ca'n Trompe and Barlovento. Aquarius in the Marina is also very good.
I unreservedly recommend this hotel and look forward to returning there again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meliá Cala D’Or Boutique Hotel is located in a beautiful Mediterranean garden, just 200metres from Cala Gran and 250meters from the city center Cala D'Or, offering the most relaxed and peaceful environment. The rooms decorated in the typical Majorcan style, surrounded by gardens. Fully-equipped bathrooms with hydromassage-tub. Discover superb fine dining at our hotel, serving a wide range of daily menus. Enjoy our Pool with hydromassage and children´s pool with playground area. Experience the SPA with fitness center, sauna, steam bath an on request massages. Como to visit us... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Melia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Melia Cala d'Or Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Cala d`Or Hotel Cala d`Or
- Cala d Or Melia
- Melia Cala D'Or Boutique Hotel Majorca