Came here for a week in july, the room we booked was a studio so we knew that it wouldnt be the ritz. We arrived and were puzzled at the layout of the room, there was a table placed right in the middle of the room so it made it look tiny. After a bit of rearrangement it looked alot better. The room had everything you needed with all the kitchen equiupment etc.
The one thing i found was the room did not have a wardrobe, the place to put your clothes in was just a cuboard with the boiler and safe in. No draws at all so the clothes had to be put on the floor of the cuboard which was a bit grim.
The pool area and bar was great, nice drinks and food and really cheap. Pool was massive however its a family hotel so expected getting splashed by 5 years olds constanlty.
Probably wouldnt stay here again however overall was happy with the stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sol by Melia presents Sol Cala D’Or a fully modernized apartment complex. It is located in the southeast of Majorca. It offers a varied buffet style, a Bar and a Pizzeria. Huge outdoor pool with children’s section surrounded by a Solarium area. Come with the family and enjoy the sea, the sun and the water sports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sol Cala d'Or Apartamentos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Cala d`Or Apartamentos Hotel Santanyi
- Sol Melia Santanyi
- Sol Cala Dor
- Santanyi Sol Melia
- Sol Cala D'Or Apartamentos Majorca