We stayed here on all inclusive basis in Sept 2012 and the rooms are very spacious for 2 people and are kept spotlessly clean by the daily maid visit. These apartments/hotel are a 2 minute walk from the beach. The food is self serve buffet and of very good quality and selection, although sadly the fried eggs in the morning were always cold ! (hardly a major problem though)
The staff at the Prinsotel really make the place and were superb, always smiling and pleasant.
All in all this was a very good value place to stay and if I return to Cala D'or I would definately return to the Prinsotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the resort of Cala d’Or, this recently renovated holiday complex is set just a few steps away from the crystal-clear Mediterranean waters of Cala Gran.The property has been built in a typical Balearic style, providing an authentic Majorcan experience. Relax in the sunshine on a sun lounger before diving into the large outdoor swimming pool. You can also enjoy a cool drink beside the pool from the outdoor bar. Refreshing drinks are also available in the lounge bar.The property is surrounded by Cala d’Or – one of Majorca’s most popular seaside and water sports resorts. From here, you can easily enjoy all that this beautiful island has to offer. Exploring at your own pace is made easy by the reception’s car and bike rental service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Prinsotel Alba Hotel Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prinsotel Alba Apartments Manacor
- Prinsotel Alba Apartments Hotel Manacor
- Prinsotel Alba Hotel Apartments Cala D'Or, Majorca