Just back from 11 nights with my two 5 year olds. We stayed all inclusive in a superior room and had a great time. Most of the guests here are German, but there are people from all over Europe staying here and all of the staff speak English. The room was good and the bed was huge! We had a 3rd floor room which was fine after we had brought the suitcases upstairs. Those with mobility problems should request a ground floor room as there are no lifts in this hotel. My kids enjoyed the kids club and mini disco which runs 6 days per week. The hotel also put on childrens' dinner in the mini club from June which gave us a chance to eat our dinner in peace. The food was good and I would say that there is something for everyone, although dinner has a distinctly German flavour to it, so lots of pork and other meats. I am vegetarian and managed to find something to eat every day and didn't find any less choice than I would have if we had eaten out in restaurants. Staff were all great and really helpful. The bar staff and kids club work their socks off and I can honestly say we never had bad service from anyone. I read stuff about queuing for sun loungers at 10am but this practice seems to have stopped as they were all set up by breakfast at 8. The beach is a 2 min walk away and is close enough to leave your stuff on the beach and come back to the hotel for lunch. Shops, restaurants and bars are all a couple of minutes away, easy stroll in the heat. I would recommend this hotel to those looking for a good value relaxing holiday with kids. I would consider going back again and met a few families who had been there several times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the resort of Cala d’Or, this recently renovated holiday complex is set just a few steps away from the crystal-clear Mediterranean waters of Cala Gran.The property has been built in a typical Balearic style, providing an authentic Majorcan experience. Relax in the sunshine on a sun lounger before diving into the large outdoor swimming pool. You can also enjoy a cool drink beside the pool from the outdoor bar. Refreshing drinks are also available in the lounge bar.The property is surrounded by Cala d’Or – one of Majorca’s most popular seaside and water sports resorts. From here, you can easily enjoy all that this beautiful island has to offer. Exploring at your own pace is made easy by the reception’s car and bike rental service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Priceline, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Prinsotel Alba Hotel Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prinsotel Alba Apartments Manacor
- Prinsotel Alba Apartments Hotel Manacor
- Prinsotel Alba Hotel Apartments Cala D'Or, Majorca