Just returned from a weeks stay at the Sa Marina Hotel. Great location, restaurants on your doorstep and the beach a 10 minute walk away.
Rooms are lovely clean and spacious. Maid service was very good even left sweets for our children a couple of times a week plus a bottle of red wine when we first arrived. We had a one bedroom apartment, room 3202 which overlooked the tree garden and the second pool area. I would personally say that block 3 is the best block, quiet and not overlooking the back of the hotel like some of the rooms in block 2.
The hotel itself is very clean and well laid out, 2 pools, one near reception and one between block 2 and 3 (note there is no shallow end for kids in the two large pools, there are two baby pools though). The second pool is where all the entertainment is laid on and the kids club etc. Our client went to the kids club a couple of times and really enjoyed it. The entertainment staff did a great job throughout the day organising waterpolo, darts etc for the older kids and the two girls ran the kids mini club.
Sun beds - my only gripe about the hotel and people who reserve them. I personally refuse to get up at the crack of dawn to reserve a bed. I understand that the hotel staff remove towles from the beds if they are reserved and left but I only saw that happen once. I suppose you can't really blame the bed hoggers as you don't pay all the money for a holiday not to be able to lay round the pool in the day. What the hotel should do is provide more beds, it is quite obvious that if the hotel took some space from the tree garden and made this a grassed area with more bed the problem would be solved. Anyway this was my only issue.
Overall great hotel, very clean and would recommend to anyone. Any questions please feel free to email me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star resort, opened in June 2001, and because of its excellent location, facilities and careful service, make it ideal for couples and families who are looking for a special place for their holidays. At 500m from the beaches of Cala D'Or and Cala Gran and at 300m from the "Cala Llonga" marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Ebookers, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Inturotel Sa Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inturotel Sa Marina & Es Sivinar Hotel Cala d`Or
- Inturotel Sa Marina And Es Sivinar
- Sa Marina Cala Dor
- Sa Marina Aparthotel
- Inturotel Sa Marina Cala D'Or, Majorca