We stayed at Sa Marina during almost 3 wekks last August. Very good impression: clean, appartment is spacious, beds are comfortable, everything you need for a baby (high chair in restaurant and babycot is the room), swimming-pools for adults and babies. Half-board of vary good quality, every day different menu in the evening; in the moning the choice is also good, but less various. The main point to be improved: sunbeds, or more exactly their unavailability starting at 9.30. a family of 4 person can reserve 4 sunbeds with only 1 memeber present and this for all the day, so if you arrive a little bit late or in the afternoon, n possibility to have a sunbed, what is paintfull, especially when you are with children. The safe is also a little bit expensive (3,1 euros per day), and the internet is not very good in the hall of the hotel.
In conclusion we were satisfied with this stay, but the hotel has howerver some points to improve to be top of the top:))
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star resort, opened in June 2001, and because of its excellent location, facilities and careful service, make it ideal for couples and families who are looking for a special place for their holidays. At 500m from the beaches of Cala D'Or and Cala Gran and at 300m from the "Cala Llonga" marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Ebookers, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Inturotel Sa Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inturotel Sa Marina & Es Sivinar Hotel Cala d`Or
- Inturotel Sa Marina And Es Sivinar
- Sa Marina Cala Dor
- Sa Marina Aparthotel
- Inturotel Sa Marina Cala D'Or, Majorca