We came back to Sa Marina after a break of six years and wondered why we ever left for the Costas in the first place.
Everything was spot on from the first day to the last, the staff are brilliant, the rooms generous and spotless.
The weather was fantastic too,and many of the staff were still there and remembered us too.
At only two hours away what more could you possibly want.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star resort, opened in June 2001, and because of its excellent location, facilities and careful service, make it ideal for couples and families who are looking for a special place for their holidays. At 500m from the beaches of Cala D'Or and Cala Gran and at 300m from the "Cala Llonga" marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK) and Evoline ltd so you can book your Inturotel Sa Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inturotel Sa Marina & Es Sivinar Hotel Cala d`Or
- Inturotel Sa Marina And Es Sivinar
- Sa Marina Cala Dor
- Sa Marina Aparthotel
- Inturotel Sa Marina Cala D'Or, Majorca