Stayed with my wife and 5 years old son, all loved it , didn't wang to leave. With the other Inturotel hotels all close by , you had choice of many swim pools, also two separate bays to swim all directly from hotel which is right on sea front. Staff helpful and friendly, would recommend and want to go back.
Positives: location , cleanliness , facilities , staff , cala for is lovely resort.
Negatives: emailed hotel month before arriving quoting my booking details via Jet2.com and asking if possible to get a pool or beach view room on 3rd floor. Didn't get reply and didn't get either view. That didn't detract from great hotel though.
Tip: don't take airport coach transfer, pay more and either get private taxi transfer approximately 140 euros or hire a car- we sat on coach after arriving at Palma airport and then waited for one hour before coach set off and then 90 minutes more for transfer so 2.5 hrs on a coach or pay more for a taxi at 50 mins - jeff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the south-east coast of Mallorca, the complex boasts an excellent setting - on the sea front of the beautiful beach of Cala Esmeralda, which offers marvellous views of the Mediterranean Sea. Located at a short distance from the Cala D'Or shopping and tourism resort and with an interesting range of complementary services located close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Inturotel Esmeralda Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inturotel Esmeralda Park Hotel Cala d`Or
- Inturotel Esmeralda Park Cala D'Or, Majorca