Just back from the Esmeralda Park and it was a great all round holiday. Stayed with my wife and two children of seven and five. Staff very friendly nothing was too much trouble. Food excellent and varied. My children loved the pancakes at breakfast. The kids entertainers are excellent and so were the kids clubs, they worked so hard to keep the kids entertained. My daughter was even in one of the evening shows as they rehearsed as part of the afternoon kids club. We were in room J105 which was spotless. Only downside was you looked at the block opposite but we were only in the room to change and sleep so this did not matter to us. The bathroom was a little tired but was clean. We would all go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the south-east coast of Mallorca, the complex boasts an excellent setting - on the sea front of the beautiful beach of Cala Esmeralda, which offers marvellous views of the Mediterranean Sea. Located at a short distance from the Cala D'Or shopping and tourism resort and with an interesting range of complementary services located close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Inturotel Esmeralda Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inturotel Esmeralda Park Hotel Cala d`Or
- Inturotel Esmeralda Park Cala D'Or, Majorca