We stayed at the Esmerelda Park for 1 week from the 9th July 2014. The holiday was ok, the staff friendly and helpful, beach and water quality good, the food, evening and day entertainment was good, but the resort is visited by lots of young families, so its not a peaceful holiday, especially on the front by the pool. There are a lot of Europeans there. The down side was that I slipped on the very highly polished shiny tiled floor in the bar area, opposite the reception, and have sprained my arm and have just found out from the hospital that it is broken also. We didn't get any advice on safety, or cordoned off the area, so be warned, it is slippy! Flat shoes are a must. It spoilt the holiday, hence the 3 star rating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the south-east coast of Mallorca, the complex boasts an excellent setting - on the sea front of the beautiful beach of Cala Esmeralda, which offers marvellous views of the Mediterranean Sea. Located at a short distance from the Cala D'Or shopping and tourism resort and with an interesting range of complementary services located close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Inturotel Esmeralda Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inturotel Esmeralda Park Hotel Cala d`Or
- Inturotel Esmeralda Park Cala D'Or, Majorca