We stayed here at Easter on a half board package holiday with Jet 2. The weather was amazing and the coves are very beautiful. Our apartment was very clean as was the hotel complex as the staff worked very hard to maintain this. We chilled on the beaches or by the pool but the water was too cold to swim ,for us adults ,as it was April! We perused the shops and visited the marina which was beautiful. We enjoyed our twice daily trips to the restaurant and always found a good variety of food which made our holiday very good value for money. The staff were courteous and the manager was very friendly. The entertainment team worked very hard but our children did not attend the kids club. As a last minute booking we were glad we chose this beautiful part of Majorca before the resort really opened up for the high season when it would become very commercialised.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the south-east coast of Mallorca, the complex boasts an excellent setting - on the sea front of the beautiful beach of Cala Esmeralda, which offers marvellous views of the Mediterranean Sea. Located at a short distance from the Cala D'Or shopping and tourism resort and with an interesting range of complementary services located close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Inturotel Esmeralda Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inturotel Esmeralda Park Hotel Cala d`Or
- Inturotel Esmeralda Park Cala D'Or, Majorca