Just got back from our stay here and we loved it !
were really big and ours was recently refurbished, we were on the ground floor overlooking the road, they were cleaned regularly and our towels changed every day, really nice !
was fantastic and just a short walk to the beach, the hotel has a pool for everyone - 3 smaller ones and one large one so quiet ones and busy ones ! all with lots of sun loungers and umbrellas and we didn't have to get up early to put towels on them like some people have said, a few wasps but this wasn't a worry and they soon buzzed off !
Something on each night and it's typical European type shows which were fine for what they are, lots of other things in the days, I played water polo one day and my fiancée did aqua aerobics loads and loved it ! All the activities are on the board near reception !
This was the best part of his hotel ! And my absolute compliments to the chefs -we have stayed at loads of all inclusive resorts and they can often get very repetitive and often the food isn't that fresh -this wasn't the case here !!! Different choices every lunch and tea all really fresh and well labelled and though through -something for everyone ! Restaurant has three bits so even at the busiest times there is always somewhere to sit, also you can pick your food quick as there are two serving sides, loved all the fresh breads they made each day to and pastries at breakfast and the lovely choices of meats ! Again huge huge huge compliments to the chefs !!!
Great choice and not strict if you overfill or take a few glasses at one go like lots of places, main brands in the cost and great times , Oh and the snack bar was good to when we used it -it is a snack bar not a Michelin star restaurant though so be prepared for burgers and chips here ! But still really nice !
Lovely hotel, great food, great for families , couples and all ages, huge components to he owners ! We are very impressed and will be back,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Attractive three-star Club and Resort located in Cala d'Or, in a beautiful and peaceful area just 50 m from the beach. Fully air-conditioned. Large gardens. Reception open 24 hours, bar, pub, TV room, restaurant with buffet serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. 5 Swimming pools with children's area, sun loungers and parasols. Entertainment team with a daily programe for adults and children. Miniclub. Sauna, solarium, table tennis, squash, volleyball, billiards, boccia (some of the a.M. May have a surcharge). Free WiFi Internet access at the lounge. Wifi Internet access available all over the complex, both in public areas as in the rooms with a small surcharge. Comprehends Hotel double rooms as well as 1 bedroom Apartments, 2 bedroom Apartments and also Studios. The hotel rooms are nicely decorated with a bathroom, direct dial telephone*, air condition, central heating, safe*, Satelite TV, balcony or terrace (depending on the type of room). The Apartments and Studios, added to the room facilities, they all have an equiped kitchenette with electric rings, a toaster, a kettle and a fridge. A Microwave can also be provided under request. *Fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Gavimar Ariel Chico Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Ariel Hotel Cala d`Or
- Aparthotel Ariel Cala d Or
- Gavimar Ariel Chico Club Resort Cala D'Or, Majorca